BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20 (I think??)

So what do you think about cat and the hat. I think that after watching it 4 times in a row it may be getting on my nerves! :)
My puppies got groomed :) they are adorableeee ;). Mr.wyatt and Emmerz. ( Wyatt and Emmet ). :). Wyatt is an adorable snorkie :) and emmet is an adorable yochon. My little babies :). Yea so I know nobody really reads my blog but I write anywheres from 1to 2 posts a day , maybe In the timeline of 10am to 4 pm... No Internet during school... Soo thenn,,, another wierd closing... Heyy also if you actually read this then leave me a comment on how to do a closinggg... Once I have more readers
I will have like a contest on like something to win a cool prize or something... Idk, but if you wanna make that happen leave me a comment saying you are readig thissss. :), thanksss ,
Bella 

0 comments:

Followers